We are seeking a highly motivated wet-lab based scientist with experience in protein science to join our exciting antibody engineering programs.
The successful candidate will lead projects with the aim to develop an understanding of antibody structure/function relationship and use this knowledge to design therapeutic antibodies with desired properties. In addition, the candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing antibody purification methods for research purposes.
- PhD degree in a relevant area (e.g. biochemistry or relevant protein science discipline with experience in experimental research) who has previously led at least one research project
- Molecular biology expertise in protein modification and engineering
- In Silico protein structural analysis
- Protein purification e.g. using affinity and ion-exchange chromatography
- Protein sequence/structure relationship determination
- Experience in SPR technology
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and develop methodologies to achieve desired goals
- Proactive attitude and drive
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Organised and good time management
- Experience with antibody structure is highly desired
- Experience with cell culture for protein production
- Understanding in Immunology, particularly B and T cell receptor structure and development
- Worked with AKTA purification systems and Unicorn software
- Worked with Biacore SPR
Terms and benefits
This is full-time role with a competitive salary in line with experience and other benefits such as company share options, private pension plan and health insurance.