We are seeking creative and highly motivated scientist with proven track-record in assay development to join our exciting antibody discovery programs.
The successful candidate will work on developing immunoassays and cell-based assays to support the discovery of preclinical antibodies.
- PhD degree in a relevant area (eg. Immunology, Molecular and Cellular Biology).
- Strong background knowledge in immunology
- Hands-on experience in developing immunoassays and cell-based assays, ideally for therapeutic antibodies.
- Experience in handling flow cytometric analyser and multi-mode plate reader
- Strong skills in molecular biology
- Experience in mammalian cell culture
- Ability to evaluate and implement new technologies to adapt to the screening platform
- Proactive attitude and drive
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Organised and good time management
- Deep knowledge in B cell biology
- Experience in antibody discovery
- Experience in generating genetically-modified mice and working with mouse models
- Knowledge of antibody pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Knowledge of protein purification
Terms and benefits
This is full-time role with a competitive salary in line with experience and other benefits such as company share options, private pension plan and health insurance.